Date(s) - 20/09/2019
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friends Meeting House
Categories No Categories
The 2019 Annual APCSW Conference will be held on Friday 20th September at Friends House, London.
This year’s theme is “What About the Kids?”
These are some of the highlights:
– ‘A Lonely Place to Be: Children’s Experiences of Living with a Parent who is Dying’
Dr Rachel Fearnley.
– AGM (including 3 year plan)
– Wendy Ashton – APCSW Member presentation
– ‘GaryScribbler: Doodle a day: A journey through drawings’
– ‘A study and systematic review helping children and young people pre bereavement’
Dr Steve Marshall – SYCP project (Supporting children and young people pre-bereavement)
– ‘Supporting Families and Children through Loss, Grief and Bereavement Project’
Victoria Guest and Susan O’Malley, Bolton Hospice
– ‘Story Massage – What is it?’
Sandra Hooper, Story Massage
A full programme for the event can be found here
One day conference
Members, Friends and Associates £80.00
Non –members £110.00
Travel bursaries are available
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
For full Booking Terms and Conditions here.
If you are not able to pay by Pay Pal or credit card please download the paper booking form here. Please complete fully and advise invoicing information.
This event is fully booked.