Date(s) - 07/06/2019
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
This will take place at Hospice UK which is easily accessible being about 10 minutes walk from Kings Cross/St Pancras and a short journey from Euston.
34-44 Britannia St
London WC1X 9JG
The study day will start with welcome tea/coffee at 10.00am and finish at 16:30.
A light sandwich lunch will be included.
Costs for members will be £35.00 for the day and non members £50.00.
On the agenda for the day will be:
– Dr Christian Schulz-Quach (visiting lecturer in Palliative Care Psychiatry at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience at Kings College London) will be discussing an existentialist approach at End of Life
– Jeannet Weurman on reflections of hospice social worker
– There will be a round table discussion from Rachel Andrzejewska (Phd in Spirituality in a Hospice Context); Reverend Dr Andrew Goodhead (St Christopher’s Hospice) and Peter Fenwick (Neuropsychologist with a research background in end of life phenomena, including near death experiences)
– Tiu de Haan – ritual designer creating bespoke ceremonies to honour the thresholds in life https://www.tiudehaan.com/who-i-am
– Ninon van der Kroft (Death Doula and Palliative Care Social Worker) – Dying is a spiritual practice.
This event is fully booked.