NOT A MEMBER? JOIN TODAY
If you are a registered social worker and resident in the UK – becoming a member of the APCSW means you will be joining a network of over 200 hard working and committed palliative care social workers in the UK and you will be able to access a great range of benefits.
Full membership costs just £50 per year (£25.00 for Associate members and £12.50 for Friends) and you can register online today.
If you wish to join from outside the UK you can join at the Friend’s Rate of £12.50 per year for International membership.
All you need to do is fill in the registration form below and pay your annual fee – it’s as simple as that.
- Join our members at our annual national conference
- Attend regular regional meetings to discuss the latest local and national issues
- Gain access to a wider support and mentoring network
- Become an active participant in all the key discussions and developments that are impacting palliative care social work – now and in the future
- Membership also helps to meet the registration requirements for HCPC and can form part of your continuing professional development.
- You must be a registered social worker and resident in the UK
- If you wish to join as a Friend or International Member of the APCSW, please click here.
- If you wish to join as an Associate of the APCSW, please click here.