NOT A MEMBER? JOIN TODAY
As a friend of the APCSW you’ll not only be joining a network of over 200 hard working and committed palliative care social workers in the UK but also be able to access a great range of benefits.
This category is only available to past members who are no longer registered social workers but who wish to retain their links with the Association.
Friend Membership costs just £12.50 per year (£50 for full membership) and you can register online today.
All you need to do is fill in the registration form below and pay your annual fee – it’s as simple as that.
- Join our members at our annual national conference
- Attend regular regional meetings to discuss the latest local and national issues
- Gain access to a wider support and mentoring network
- Become an active participant in all the key discussions and developments that are impacting palliative care social work – now and in the future
- Membership also helps to meet the registration requirements for HCPC and can form part of your continuing professional development.
- If you wish to join as a Full Member of the APCSW, please click here.
- If you wish to join as an Associate Member of the APCSW, please click here.
Your email address will be the primary method of communication through National and Regional Committee Members. Please ensure that you update the Membership Secretary if it changes in order to continue to be contacted by the association.
Membership Renews Yearly at month of joining, it is your responsibility to pay within 3 months or membership will be terminated.