Join or Renew Today!
Joining the APCSW means you will be part a network of nearly 250 members in the UK and world-wide, committed to strengthening and developing the role of palliative care social work both nationally and internationally.
All you need to do is fill in the registration form below and pay your annual fee - it’s as simple as that.
- Being part of a member-led organisation of social work professionals based in palliative care
- Connecting with Palliative Care Social Workers regionally and nationally
- Opportunity to attend regular regional meetings to discuss the latest issues, as well as education sessions and workshops
- Receiving monthly updates on issues relating to our work
- Gaining access to a wider support and mentoring network
- Becoming an active participant in all the key discussions and developments that are impacting palliative care social work
- Helping to meet the requirements for national Registration bodies and forming part of your CPD.
- Joining our members at our annual national conference - at a reduced rate!
- Ability to vote on issues concerning the Association and how it is run (this does not apply to Friends)
- The APCSW is a collective member of the European Association of Palliative Care and this enables members to attend EAPC congresses at a members reduced rate
If you are an existing member wishing to renew click here
To pay by standing order, BACS, invoice or cheque, please select 'Manual payment' in the form above. We will send you details of the APCSW account along with an invoice via email.